CUSECO – Export Compliance Officer Training and Certification
Training – October 2-3, 2019 (all day)
Exam – October 4, 2019 ( 4 one hour tests, class over by 12:30 pm)
Location: Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center
219 Littleton Road Westford, MA 01886
Hotel Room Rate: $129 (You can use the Promotional/Group Code DLEXP when you call)
HOTEL – BOOK ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS: https://us01.iqwebbook.com/WRICCMA543/~/?coupon=DLEXP
CUSECO Exam Fee (Dunlap Stone) … $525
CUSECO Training … $1,270
TOTAL … $1,795
The exam is an “open book” format. No electronic items are allowed during the exam. Important materials to bring are:
- Export Administration Regulations Part 730 to 774
- Government Printing Office (one student bought it on Amazon!)
- Commerce Control List Index
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR Chapter 1, Subchapter M, Parts 120-130
- To order ITAR hard copy go to http://siaed.org/Publications-and-Products
STUDY BEFORE THE EXAM
About a month out we will send presentations and sample exam questions.
We suggest that the attendee “tab” each section of the EAR and ITAR for ease of finding the specific section. This reduces stress/anxiety during the exam and saves time!
Daily we suggest that the attendee study 2 sections of the ITAR and EAR. Before you know it, you will memorize the sections at a high level (e.g. Restrictive Trade Practices EAR 760). It is not always what you know off the top of your head. It is where and how fast can I find the answer!